Are you ready to step into a new and evolving role where you get the opportunity to work broadly in the area of marketing and communication for an international company?
Nora systems is a leading manufacturer of commercial floor coverings worldwide, and a part of the multinational group Interface which employs more than 4.000 people around the globe. We offer challenging positions for anyone who values self-direction, teamwork, sustainability and respect – just as we do.
We are now looking for a marketing coordinator for nora Nordics & UK, for a replacement during a parental leave of one to two years. You will be part of our Marketing Team EMEA and work mainly for the Nordic countries and the UK, but Ireland and the Middle East is also part of your region. The position is based at the nora office in Solna but you will also be an important link to the Interface marketing strategy reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, Interface Nordics based in Södermalm, Stockholm.
As a marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for activating the marketing activity plan for the nora portfolio. Your tasks will be:
• To be responsible for planning and implementation of all marketing and communication activities in accordance with the sales, marketing and communication strategy
• Advise and support the local sales team regarding communication activities
• Project management and coordination of events
• To be responsible for keeping the country specific websites updated with support from the European digital team
• Project management and creation of local content like reference reports and case studies
• Coordination of translations and proof read of marketing material
• Cooperation with and commissioning of local partners and suppliers (agencies, service partners, stand builders, etc.)
• Regular communication with nora corporate marketing based in Weinheim/Germany
• Regularly review marketing budget in cooperation with the Regional/Country Sales Manager
• Occasionally travel within the region and wider Europe
You have successfully completed academic studies in marketing and communications or have similar relevant education. We believe that you have a couple of years of job experience from similar marketing and communications roles.
You are a people person that enjoys working with a broad network of internal and external stakeholders across international borders. Further, you have excellent organizational skills, a hands-on attitude and strong communication and presentation skills.
For this position, it is necessary with excellent language skills and to be fluent in both Swedish and English. You also have to be fluent in MS Office and have knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply with your resume and cover letter as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing incoming applications on an ongoing basis.